Jun/30 16:15 - Jun/30 20:15
Monday, June 30, 2014 - 16:15 to 20:15
A member of the largest attend university in the world
- A member of the International Union of Islamic Universities
- Having an internationally valid degree
- Having attained second place amongst more than 400 Islamic Azad University units throughout the country
- Third place in foreign students' enrollment among all the universities around the country
- Ranked 16th among all the universities across the country
- Earning dozens of top international prizes in national, cultural, sports and artistic festivals, congresses and competitions
- With 345 fields of study in graduate, undergraduate, postgraduate, professional and doctoral degrees.
- With more than 1100 invited lecturers/550 faculty members / 30000 students /110000 alumni / 1000 other employees
- With the most experienced academic professors, and cooperating with the top national and international dignitaries
- Having more than 250 acre of space (educational, research, welfare, sports, health, administrative, cultural, artistic, etc.)
- With 110 laboratories and 45 workshops with modern educational and research facility
- With 13 libraries with over 316986 books and 99882 titles
- With 2 well-equipped medical and educational hospitals (Aria Hospital and 22 Bahman Hospital)
- There are 3 female dormitories with capacity of more than 1,000 students in Mashhad and 60 units for male dormitories in Golbahar
- With more than 10 well- equipped amphitheater rooms with a capacity of 300 to 900 people
- With well-equipped athletic facilities including ship, volleyball, futsal, table tennis, bodybuilding, lawn, artificial rock climbing
- Is equipped with self-service studios with 5830 square meters space and a capacity of 5,000 students
- Gulbahar International Campus with over 40 fields of study and over 200 across of space and equipped with latest educational tools attracting foreign international students.
- Having a research center, a development center, a health care center and numerous other research facilities for project support.
- A large cultural complex including conference halls, well-equipped meeting rooms and recreational centers and joint collaboration with various governmental and private institutions
- A recreation center well equipped with meeting rooms, guest suites, swimming pools and etc.
- Organizing campuses and scientific and educational trips within the city and out of town
- Equipped electronically with wireless Internet access throughout all campuses and a mobile application.
- A virtual online tour of the campus facilities and amenities
- Equipped with modern information sharing technology including a News center, digital billboards, SMS system and other social network programs.
- Student grants, scholarships and discounts for top students and student athletes and national and international level.
- Performing all banking functions electronically without the presence of students, supporting scientific and nonscientific project and programs.